Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) Batteries
High Energy Models
- High operating voltage 3.6V, stable during most of the application.
- Wide Temperature Range from -55℃ to +85℃.
- Superior Shelf Life and Reliability: over 10 years shelf life at room temperature and self-discharge rate is less than 1% per year.
- Energy type is bobbin structure and best suited for low current discharge current.
- Spiral structure is best suited for high current discharge.
|Model||Size||Nominal Voltage (V)||Nominal Capacity (mAh)|